If you are planning to use your PlayStation 4 with our service, we recommend you configure your router.
In case you do not have access to your router or your PlayStation 4 is connected to a modem directly, please follow the procedure below:
- Select Settings > Network Settings
- Select Setup Internet Connection
- Select Custom. Leave all settings as is until you reach DNS Settings
- Select Manual and fill-in the DNS server fields with values from the table below
If you can’t find the Netflix app in the TV/Video service menu, you may have to create a U.S. PSN account first. You can switch back to your original account once you installed the Netflix app.
- Restart the PS4 before using our service