- Open a Browser and enter your router’s IP address. By default the address for a D-Link router is http://192.168.0.1
- You should now be prompted to enter your router’s username and password. Enter “admin” in the User Name field. The password field should be kept blank
- Select Manually Configure in the Internet Connection Page
- Enter the Primary and Secondary DNS servers from the list below.
- Under Advanced DNS Service, un-check / turn off Enable Advanced DNS Services
- If your router has an option for “Enable DNS relay” make sure it is disabled. (refer to lower screenshot)