- Netflix and most other protected content may not work on WD players sold outsde of North America.
This is a hardware limitation of the player and there is nothing we can do about it.
- New models of WD TV Live players (3rd generation) won’t show US apps if sold outside of North America
- Go to Settings > Network settings > Network setup and select Manual
- Scroll down to DNS at the bottom and press Enter
- Enter the DNS server addresses shown in the table below
- Press Submit > Finish > OK
- Turn the device off, using the power button on the remote
- Wait ten seconds
- Turn it back on
- Make sure your IP address is activated. Go to the Self Service page on your computer to confirm